Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dumb tortoise, Dumb Jacintha, and Dumb thoughts...


Wee, grafitti! On my arm somemore... =)

My good friend Junxing and Sheekeong contributed this dumb-looking tortoise and the letter 'K' to me while we were at Kallang earlier, helping out with the national day preparation. The sad thing was, i forgotten to clean it off completely until I realised my mistake when commuters on the train home stared at me and giggled.. =/

Wa lao, that Jacintha from SgIdol is totally clueless about what she's talking about... "I think.. I think.." I personally THINK that she is always struggling to get something constructive out of her gap every single time she tries to give comments regarding the performances... I actually wince in pain everytime I listen to her speak.. =(

Sigh, I'm being confused by some thoughts lately.. Now that I have finally gotten what I have been dreaming about, I don't know what to do with it strangely... Perhaps I will just go with the flow and see what happens, life is pretty unpredictable afterall... Noone predicted the kiss, neither did I foresee that I wasn't the one who initiated the whole thing... It feels like a dream honestly, I still can't believe what had happened...

Can't wait to see what next chapter brings along... I'm guilty as charged! =)

*Updated Grouchy Beast livejournal*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com