Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lindsay lohan, Peeping Uncle, X-ray and strange calls that go *BEEP*...

Lindsay Lohan's movies are going from big to "bigger".. In her latest movie "Just My Luck", the actress gloriously displays her new found set of "fame" with the help of several outfits that looks painfully tight. I just couldnt keep my eyes off the twins whenever they appear on screen, its like they stole away most of the screentime from Lindsay... Talk about being outstaged by your "supporting" cast... Ultimately though, the movie sucked ass...

But the tub of ice-cream that I had during the movie was damn good.. Too bad Rion ate most of it up... Guess he wanna fatten himself up for some ritual or something...

Gosh, I'm so sleepy, my migraine feels like as though Annabel Chong is inside my head, making her rounds as usual... Didnt had much sleep last night, was out in the open acting like homeless lads sleeping on benches and such... Found out that there are so many elderly folks in my neighbourhood when dawn broke... A creepy uncle kept peeping at us as though he was made out of air, but he's so fat and obvious lor...

I finally made my way to NUS for my MMI Orthopedic Surgeon appointment in the morning. The lifts there are so weird, I have never seen buttons being utilised OUTSIDE of the lifts before.. And I got whacked by the closing doors when I was entering the lift, bet I must have startled the lady inside coz I heard her gasped in fright...

The results were disappointing.. To me lar that is... The X-ray results reveals no abnormality in my kneecap... However since the pain still surfaces regularly, there must be something wrong somewhere. Thus, I nabbed another medical appointment at TTS next week for a followup examination... Neato!

Hmm... Someone somewhere is stalking me with prank phonecalls that goes *Beep* *Beep* since 8pm onwards... Even though the caller remained silent throughout all of the annonymous phonecalls, I can hear a television set playing faintly in the background... Sometimes, the psycho just hangs up the moment the phone is picked up... I dunno what's weirder; the creep who finds fun in such tasteless acts, or the fact that I've gotten myself a stalker...


Sigh...

I have never felt so strongly about a kiss for so long...

So wet and moist.. So perfect... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com