Friday, June 30, 2006

So many things to blog about.. Yet so little determination.. =/

First and foremost, I just wanna use this space to broadcast to the entire world that the latest SPIDERMAN 3 TEASER TRAILER is OUT!!! You can catch the BLARDY COOL sneakpeek over HERE . My spidersense are tingling furiously with anticipation... V-E-N-O-M... =>

The next thing I wanna announce is that since 4pm this afternoon, I can officially announce that I have FINALLY gotten a place in MDIS!! After so much procrastination, I finally found the strength in me, god-knows-where actually, to pick my lazy bones up and drag them all the way to the Unicampus at Queensway... Im so blardy happy happy right now, that I am practically gleaming like a bulb every few seconds for no reason at all..

However, I am rather intimidated by the visit to the campus today. The first thing that I noticed when I stepped into the place, were the sheer quantity of EYE CANDY walking all around me. Man, do the students there know how to dress themselves up like dolls for auction.. I guess I will have to do something about my image soon, I dont want to be the only thorn among the roses.. I would rather mingle with their petals... MMmm... Hahah.. =P

Recently I have created an account over at livejournal.com. However, as I have not finalised the outlook yet, it will be sometime before I can put it up for all to view.. I intend to use it to scrutinize and criticize all things that I come across, stuff like movies or music videos..

Will be catching Superman tml. Hopefully the 2.5hrs spent will be worth the ticket price.. =/

*Updated Sidebar : Movie Maniac, got blog?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com