Sunday, July 02, 2006

Slippers... Slippers... Where art thou?

Great, because of my inability to make decisions, I missed out on an opportunity to grab a great looking pair of slippers whilst in town this afternoon. I was drawn to its leather-like texture, as well as the fab overall light brown color. Sheesh, now I will have search all over again for something else that will catch my eye...

Note to self : Dun think, just DO!!

My memory have been evading me lately... That crook! So I have made a short shopping list that will surely come in handy when my pay arrives in a week...

1- A New Bag
2- New Slippers
3- New Clothes
4- New Watch
5- New Stationery
6- New Haircut
7- New Look

Hmm, apart from the last one, I guess I can get the rest fairly easily... Not much to think about right, since I might as well say I am revamping my entire wardrobe judging from the number of stuff Im getting...

By the way, if you peeps are interested, I have created a new Livejournal account recently called, The Grouchy Beast. I will not be doing anymore reviews of movies over at Gashapon Machine, as I feel that they deserve their own space.. Don't you? Hehehehhehe.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com