Monday, July 17, 2006

Feelings

I hate feelings
They make me a weakling

Why must it be so complicated
Why can't it be just one-sided

I feel this anger in me
Yet I have this eager to forgive

To forget yesterday
And get on with this fling

Alas I still hesitate
Remembering my faithful mate

What can I do to appease
This stupid greed in me?

Isnt HE supposed to be gone
The stalker that you hate?

Nevertheless I still
feel this lustful urge to mate..

I do so hate feelings
I wish they were gone

So that I can find my answer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com