Saturday, July 15, 2006

Kallang, Ghost Stories, Lychee Martini, and catching up with the past...

Phew, performing my duty at kallang last night wasn't as fun as i thought it would be.. I came across no less then two piles of dog shit, millions of toads, and I had to chase after a stray dog, a drunkard, a brainless NSF personnel and a lazy passerby who wanted to cut across the "fireworks field"... I have never behaved like that before, waving my stick and scurrying down the field like a madman lor.. Maybe its just the night, or the fullmoon... Oh yah, and for some reason no matter how much i slept I still wake up feeling like a zombie...

Went out to town later in the day with Rion again.. Walked around Bugis aimlessly, and ended up getting this book from Kinokuniya:


( $22.58 )

I can never get enough of these stories, even though I freak myself out sometimes... At least now I have something to busy myself with tml during my duty at camp.

Later in the evening we ended up taking the bus to the Esplanade, where we wound up at Harry's. Oh man, I'm such a louya drinker lor, I get slightly high just from drinking "Sex on the Beach" and "Lychee Martini" loh, but I think its the Lychee that affected me the most... Hmm, I would have gotten myself even more drunk if I had no duty tml lor, but oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

Bleargh, the past has finally caught up with me... I have no idea how somebody can be so oblivious when I have already been so direct on so many occasions lor.. It just makes my blood boil thinking about it... I could have given everything up at some really low points in my relationship... But nothing happened between "us" to let me know that my decision would be well recieved... So many chances have been wasted already...

I'm sorry for blabbering on about nothing in particular, just felt like venting on my blog since I'm still not feeling like myself after the drinks... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com