Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I know you must be reading this, so I will try not to be TOO mushy..

Seriously, I have no idea what to blog about.. So many things have occurred within the short span of only 9 days, you wouldnt believe how distraught and guilty I have been feeling for the decision I made last Wednesday. Well, it is too late to turn back, and I am definitely not regretting what I did..

Luckily for me, you were there for me during this difficult period. Actually, you were always there for me, just that we were both ignorant fools who chose to do nothing about it... Maybe we were just waiting for the right moment to appear in each other's lives, espescially when jeopardy hung prominently in both of our relationships at that same moment you saw me...

Call it fate, or call it luck (though i rather believe that is the sight of my red glasses that made you noticed me), it doesnt matter since I have finally satisfied my curiousity after 3 long years. Yum! =P

26th July 2006. The date which i will remember as the day you swallowed your pride and did the surprising.. It's still kinda hard trying to register that this is even happening, as this is sumthing that I have been wanting ever since we got introduced... I will cherish you with all my heart.

Eh... dang I got duty tml again... So long nvr get to enjoy my comfy bed liao... =(

Just for fun : Click Here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com