Monday, July 17, 2006

SAKAE SUSHI is getting boring...

Finally gotten my first MC in camp today. It was so much hard work lor, had to be groped all over my tummy by the Medical Officer.. But it was worth it though, cause I got to snooze in my own bed in the afternoon.

Erh, Sakae Sushi is becoming a little too predictable for me, as I can already taste the food before I actually eat it... Halfway through the meal, I was sort of stumped because I had no idea what I should order next... Staff Candle was nice though, hope the compliments that we left her would shoot her into instant stardom or something among her staff... haha...


This thing costs a dollar lor! I was expecting it to come free with the meal or sumthing.. Spot my red glasses at the back? =P

So sleepy.. Tml having duties again.. Hope my book of ghost stories can help me last through the long day ahead...


Is this a rash? is this a bruise? No? What could this be... =/

*Hmm... I enjoyed the evening with you... Paiseh for making you travel all that way... And I'm sorry that PartyWorld costs so much and smelled terribly of pesticide... The cuddling was fun though... Looking forward to Saturday already...

Ooh, about that bet that I won... I need you to make me a promise... Promise me that we will still be friends no matter how this turns out in the end. I dun wanna lose a good friend like you...*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com