Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ugh... This is so mindblowingly... BORING

What's happened to me? Its like my social life has deteoriated to "nothingness" ever since the government reeled me into its bowels.. Day after day, I return home from camp only to find myself either locked infront of my monitor chatting or squinting at my television set watching Dvds after Dvds... Its like I have lost interests in everything, even playing a simple console game seems too much of a chore. I would rather watch the game play itself out, as I am only interested in the outcome of the story anyway...

Life stinks when you feel fat and useless like a lazy bum.. Right now I'm like repeating the same old routines every single day without fail, nothing seems to interests me anymore.. Yet the things that does matter to me seemed too distant and untouchable...

Haiz, pardon me for writing in cryptic sentences recently... Its just that I have some issues with myself that I need to think through for the time being.. Hope that watching the X-men strut their stuff this weekend would do me some good.. Tight leathers... Hmm... =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com