Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Every minute passes by so slowly that its almost painful...

Erm, am I going mad with anticipation or what. I felt like severing a limb or something in camp today, just to make the time pass by a little bit easier. Haven felt like this for so long, that eagerness and that inability to keep still and wait. Gosh, friday seems so far away. My poor puppy is still being fed Eukanubah, that stupid fucked up dog kibbles... And Timberwolf kibbles are so blardy expensive, even though its organic. Yuck... Anything to ensure my puppy's good health I guess..

Woo, I want this! Too bad its not for sale though.. Some people just have too much time on their hands... *Drool*


Yuffie Kisaragi from FF7!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com