Sunday, November 19, 2006

Honey, I "blew" up myself... Again...

Gosh, I feel like I can eat up the entire world... Or an entire plate of char kuay tiao... Whichever is cheaper...

I think if i happen to find a weighing machine right now, I will be too chicken to go on it. My feelings are as frail as cotton wool... MMMmm... cotton woool...

I don't think I have ever been fatter/bigger/fleshier/pudgier/broader/heavier since I popped right out from my mum. I suddenly realise that I haven't been visitng my mirror that much anymore... =(

Anyway, on to something else other than my sheer scale, we have finally bought all the right equipment today, to welcome the arrival of the golden retriever puppy. Now the only thing we need is.. well, the DOG itself.. How ironic.


Woo, December is almost here. Which means that my long leave break is also arriving soon. Which also means that I will have more time to sleep, more time to eat, more time to digest, more time to spend with YOU, more time to play with Freya ( yeah, thats what we are naming the dog ), and definetly more time to play FF12!! WAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA... I have this weird tendency to walk the female lead Ashe around the place with the game camera tilted to such a LOW angle behind her.. Could this have something to do with her ultra short skirt? Hmmmm... =/



Some pictures taken during the recent SAFAC dinner at EXPO... Me and buddy Neo Shee Keong during dinner...


This is Boink getting henpecked and chased out of its home by Zoink, with nowhere else to sleep... Poor thing, had to resort to sleeping on its bum in the cold...



Woo... Thats Rion and me underneath the Taka Christmas Tree... And thats Cheng... eh.. drunk. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com