Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sigh..

Hari Raya is ending in a matter of hours, meaning my precious day of slothing is coming to an end too... Feels like I have not wasted enough time yet leh... Gosh, why do I have a feeling that this particular post is not going to be very constructive huh...

Anyway, she will finally be back home soon, received an overseas call from her around 7pm... Hmm, I was reminded of Valentine's Day by a certain TV commercial that showcased the latest romantic songs compilation.. Somehow the only place that I can think of playing these sort of cds is...AHEM! In the bedroom... Haha... Sets the mood for the greater things in life. ('<,)

Gosh, I am going to be SO broke for the next two months.. First of all, our 2nd year anniversary this Friday is approaching, and I still have yet to find a replacement ring for the one I lost. 2ndly, her birthday is conveniently situated next week, but luckily for me, I was paid an "HEFTY" amount by the government today. So I can still at least put aside a "HUGE" lump of money for the special occasion.. And finally, theres VALENTINE's DAY to worry about...

Sigh.. I feel so empty inside again... Just met Fin up for a chat over the weekend, and was reminded of the good times I used to have before i got shaved... Is it really THAT long? It sure as hell feels that way...

Right now, nothing satisfies me anymore.. It's as if I am this gigantic blackhole, who can't get enough of everything. I want to own EVERYTHING, but even then I doubt that it would end my bloodlust... Money's always not enough, but I just always seem to have something that I wanna get... Am I always like this? I feel distanced even from myself sometimes...

My conclusion for today is... This post needs a FOCUS man!

- The End -

PS : Can someone recommend me a good website for implementing music onto my blog? The one I am currently using sucks. Thanx for reading my PS section. Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ho Larry said...

eh soldier, you are not allowed to link songs to your website from anywhere from now on.. Or else OIC will put the MSD act on you and you really have to suck thumb until ur thumb rots!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com