Sunday, April 16, 2006

Can't believe that there are fucked-up people like the one i met this morning...

Fuck, I'm so bloody mad with an ass that I should not have even attempted to meet. I mean, wouldnt you bother to find out more about the stuff that you are going to spend your own money on, before you actually purchase it?

Apparently not, for this bird-brained didn't even bother to verify the size of the rollerblades that I have agreed to sell him. I even obliged to his request for a discount, as well as the need to change our appointment on several occasions. Those were time wasted man, for he actually dared to reveal to me that he had mistakened the sizes for UK instead of US, even though I had already capitalized the actual size in BOLD letters online.

Plus he even had the cheek to want to try on the skates even though he knows it wont fit, and even banged my still-virginal new blades on the floor repeatedly for god knows what... Heck, even seeing his face infuriated me!

My blood has never boiled to this extent since a long time.. For I had made the mistake of assuming the blades already sold even before it is, and had already spent the amount of money earned from the deal in advance...

There is only one word to describe this situation.. and that is...

Fark!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com