Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy April's Fools Day!

As you can see, I have made some changes and new additions to the Gashapon Machine earlier today. Changes including a new logo at the top, plus new sections at the sidebar which comprises of REMINDERS, things I LUSTS FOR, MUSIC and MOVIE MANIAC sections.

Surely, you must be thinking to yourself, "Why the need to?". BECAUSE, on the 2nd of April, which also happens to be tommorow, my blog the Gashapon Machine will be celebrating its very 1st birthday! I have no idea what are its plans for the wonderous day itself, but I have contributed my present one day before the big day as I will be doing my duties back in camp tommorow... on a SUNDAY too! Crap crap crap crap... (--.")

However, I cannot confirm if I have finalised the cosmetic changes that I have planned for my blog yet. Being the perfectionist that I have always been, I know that I will not be able to control myself from making changes to wherever I deemed fit. In any case, I will be reporting about any updating through my posts...

I can't believe that its already been two weeks since I have joined TAD. The past week have been much better, as I have had more things to do, and more things to learn as compared to my first week. Therefore, time passes with more ease when I'm in the depot.

I have also made a few friends, though I wouldn't call them that yet as the friendship bond thing is still shaky. Its more like a relationship between colleagues, where every sentence said is always for a cause.

Whereas the conversation that I had with my Ammo School pals were often nonsensical and full of bull, hence we had more fun and enjoyed each other's company throughout the three months we had together.. Boy, do I miss them!

Recently caught October Sky, King Kong as well as A Very Long Engagement, all on Dvd in the comfort of my home. I still have a bunch of dvds that I have not touched yet, movies like Seabiscuit and Herbie : Fully Loaded. But the fire that I once had for great intelligent movies seems to be dying slowly, nowadays the first thing that I do when I get home is to reach out for my PS2 controller and drown myself in the world of Ivalice, AKA Final Fantasy 12.

Ratings for the three movies are as follows:

- October Sky (4/5)

(PS: I actually watched this wonderful TWICE continously in one single day... Wonderfully uplifting film this is... Go catch it!)

- King Kong (3.5/5)

(PS: The movie actually feels like three movies in one; Drama for the 1st hour, Adventure for the 2nd, and "Romance" for the last. The adventure portion is the one that redeems the entire movie with its heartpounding action.)

- A Very Long Engagement (3/5)

(PS: Audrey Tatou once again did a fine job portraying a girl who is searching desperately for clues regarding her fiance's whereabouts after he is pulled into World War 1 to fight. However, the story is much too slow and and there is too little going on in the 2hr film. However, the story teaches one about hope and to never give up.)

Sianz.. I have been robbed of my Sunday by the government.. SAF I "LOVE" you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com