Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fallen for....? NAH....

Sighz.. why am I feeling this way… What familiar symptoms these are… Heart Beat racing… Throat Dry… Mind’s preoccupied with thoughts… Never felt this way for more than 2 years already… Feels so wrong, but so tempting nonetheless… Sinner, I have become.. =X

On 2nd thoughts, maybe I am being silly... I doubt this will work out anyway, so I might as well give up on the whole notion and go back to my simple life... Though it was nice to feel this way again after so long, the sweetness of something blossoming... Only to become nothing at all...

I AM talking crap again aren't I? So confused right now... =X

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com