Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Flu Bug has officially moved in once again and called my body their own...

This morning I woke up sounding worse then a family of frogs croaking. All the words that spewed out of my mouth didnt sound right, and often sounded like something repulsive. Repulsive is also the word that I can use to describe the things coming out not only thru my mouth, but from my nose as well. I was awaken several times last night coz I nearly choked on my own bodily discharge.. Eww... Nasty!

Man.. I feel so sick... And I have to be in camp in an hour's time to serve my duty as a very sorry NSman... The stupid MO that I saw yesterday in camp didnt bother to give me any medication at all, i suppose he wants me to heal the au'natural way. Either that, or hes pretty twisted in the head..

Sigh... Cough! Gurgle... *Spit*... Ewww... =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com