Monday, May 01, 2006

Polling Day is coming soon...

Yet I'm only concerning myself on how I should spend the free 0.5 off day that I would be getting on the 6th...

Its been a long while since I last patronized my own blog, and having just cleaned my room, I suddenly felt some inspiration surge through my innercore, and so I wanna grab this chance to do something constructive while I still feel like it...

Firstly, i wanna commence this post with some utterly horrid stuff that I have always hated, yet never dared to voice them out in fear of being ostracized and looked down upon or even beaten up..

List of things I HATE as a human bean:

- My smelly scalp after doing duties ( I bet those taking the same transport with me hated it too.. Sorry guys..)

- Being the "Bobo" shooter of the range I had a week ago... That simply had to be THE longest day of my 20 years... Never felt more humiliated...

- Celery, you just GOT TO hate these things... Yuck

- Feeling fat... Well, its not MY fault that food feels good when chewed and swallowed...

- Inconsiderate A-Holes on the train who occupys more seats than they have to, although I do get it when some of them just have bigger butts than normal...

- Bills... Nuff said.

- Arguments that I cant win.

- Heavy Metal ruckus, "soothing", aren't they...

- Feeling hungry all the time.. Perhaps this has something to do with point number 4? Hmm...

- Never having enough time to do what I really want.. like updating my blog reguarly or watching all the dvds that i owned, at last twice.

- Clay Aiken, glad that hes nowhere in sight anymore...

- Bugs that fly through my window, and into my habitat. Like the one buzzing outside my windows right NOW... Grr...

Oh well, so much for that. This post seems to be filled with alot of hate doesn't it?

Today is Labour day, and I'm supposed to be outside in town right now with her. But I have been feeling really lazy lately, and today is no different. Right now our local cinemas is facing a drought, and even though there isnt any decent film in sight, there is simply no way I am going to spend my money on watching a "Hybrid Creature" acting cute in Aquamarine... No way in hell... I would rather watch mould grow on glass panels...

Hmm.. wat was the purpose of this post again? I have lost sight of all my aims recently.. And currently I am just typing whatever comes to mind. Sorry for all the irrelevant topics that you are reading...

Btw, I have finally gotten the green light from my folks to go pursue the Mass Comm course at MDIS that I have always wanted. In fact, they seemed to be even more enthusiastic about it than I am. The only problem right now is getting the funds that I will need to pay for it. Guess I will have to turn to the local LEGAL "loan sharks" liao, DBS perhaps? =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com