Saturday, July 29, 2006

OMG... I need sleep lor... But I need you more... =(

Let me see... When was the last time i had more than 6 hours of sleep?? Eh, was that like a month ago?? I have been so busy with camp duties and you, that I have lost track of time and myself lately. However, I haven't felt this rejuvenated, this free, and this happy in ages...

And not to mention this excited, frightened and this JEALOUS, all in a day too! Ok, maybe not THAT jealous, but I was kinda afraid of what your ex might do to you earlier.. I dun mind him pestering me though, I just want him out of, eh, our lives? Although he is always welcome to leave expensive chocolates every now and then lar. Those chocolates he left you today looks yummy leh, but the slippers.. Eww... Burn them. Or give them to Cheng.. Haha, kidding...

I miss you... Getting more attached to you already... =)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com