Saturday, January 14, 2006

My mind's a total mess right now...

I just found out about something that i shouldn't have... Its regarding someone close to me... Not too difficult to guess who right... I can't help but feel betrayed right now.. Even though I THINK its nothing, but the feeling is pretty strong and stubborn...

Let me put it this way.. What if you found out several times about your gf contacting her ex who is actually living overseas right now.. Like during Chinese New year sending him cards, or even contacting to find out how hes been lately and stuff.. Nothing too serious right? But what if its all been done right under your nose, without your knowing? And when the conversation comes to include sensitive stuff like... Oh well, lets just leave it to the imagination yah?

I have learnt about their story from her own mouth long ago, about how she dumped him but he still likes her. And about how he migrated overseas just before I gotten to know her... But the thing is, Its already been two years since we are together, why bother to find out about hes been and stuff??

Shes not in Singapore again at this moment, and will only be back from Phuket tml night. Tried calling her for a confrontation but her hp was turned off just now.. I don't know what to think right now sia.. Should I make a huge fuss over it, or should I close both of my eyes and pretend nothing has happened?

Sigh... My mind's a total mess right now.. =<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com