Monday, January 16, 2006

Just finished watching "The Notebook"...

... And boy is Rachel Mcadams HOT! She seems to be a star on the rise currently, appearing in so many movies like Mean Girls and the latest Red Eye. The movie was pretty mediocre though, seen too many love themed movies like this one before.

My favourite romantic movie of all time seems to be Before Sunrise and Before Sunset.. IF you can call it a romantic movie at all.. Its about these two star-crossed lovers who chanced upon each other, but were forced to part for a decade. After which they met again in the exact same place where they got to know each other, but they already have their own commitments by then. In the end, it is quite vague as to whether they do get together, or go their seperate ways.. Its very profound and deep in a way, as you can clearly sense their longing for each other even though it is not portrayed very directly.. Marvellous movie, you guys should go catch it.

Anyway, back to my own story... I guess things will be going back to normal for me, we have sorted things out, and being the soft-hearted guy that I am, I decided to just 'close one eye' after all... Am I being gullible? Maybe I am, but I know where my heart still lies, and I do not want to give up just yet. 2 years isnt for nothing, and I would hate to lose everything just because of some stupid guy with his stupid email...

But when I ask myself if I was hurt, I would say yes. How very contradictary, don't you think? But isnt life like that? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com