Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday January 19th 2006

Bleh.. I am so bored that I can't even think of a proper name for this particular post..

Hmmz.. What should I write today... Should I write about how I should be studying for my Ammo Identification test instead? Nah, that will only make things worse... So many bloody ammunition to remember sia... Why on earth are there so many kinds of ammunitions when they all serve the same purpose.. Which is to eliminate anyone who stands in your way...

* Warning : Some random thoughts ahead... Do not expect me to make any sense *

Today is the 19th.. Which means that I should be outside celebrating my dear's birthday right now... Too bad that "both" of us are "busy are the moment", therefore we have pushed back all activities till this Sunday..

Things that I wanna accomplish before I die
: Paint my room
: Cut down on Carbs
: Revamp my blog before its 1st birthday
: Update my Friendster account which I have neglected for a while
: Buy more clothes
: Revise for my test tml

Sigh... I have to take more pictures of my life sia.. Or not there won't be a reference to my life when I finally grow old and turn senile... I wonder how does it feel to be old and senile.. Maybe I have to go ask my OIC one of these days for his experience... Heehee...

The rain just stopped.. The atmosphere is cool and a breeze is blowing into the room.. Feel like sleeping.. Instead.. Of.. Studying...

ZZZZzzzzzzzz (--.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com