Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Is it gone? Is all that longing gone for good?

*breaths in* (><.") *Breathes out* Sigh........ I feel much better these days, especially after a certain traumatic incident that occurred last week, something that I cannot put into words here.. It seems that amidst the drinking I had last week, I have sort of come to terms with all the longing/lusting/wanting for that particular person... No matter how sweet the bearings, I am still not prepared to let go of what I had, or what I still have. Am I brave enough to forgo the future that I have already planned for this object of desire? I doubt so... But I would still sure as hell wanna know more about this particular person of sin... As a friend for the time being..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com