Monday, May 08, 2006

*Sniff Sniff*... Will popping ordinary Panadols do anything for my cold at all? Hmm...

Just caught the movie "I Not Stupid 2" on DVD just now. Overall, the movie was quite okay, there were some moments in the show that came close to being heartwarming, otherwise to me, its just another formulaic show thats being tried too many times...

One thing I would like to highlight about the movie though, are the deleted scenes found only in the DVD version. Most deleted segments found in other movies usually consisted of scenes that have been snipped off from the original cut, either for fear of spoiling the entire movie experience, or its simple because they are much too redundant to be included.

However, the scenes that I saw in this particular "home-brewed treasure" are another case altogether, as they are actually scenes from an entirely different version of the movie instead. From these scenes, you could actually tell that the producers have an entirely different take of the movie originally, as most of the dialogue were much funnier and more lighthearted then the version being screened in cinemas. I personally find it to be much better then the final cut, as I would rather they go back to their comedic roots, rather than try on yet another heart-tugging bore..

Rats... Both my dear and my parents are bugging me again.. One slight mention of an ex of mine put her into active volcanic mode. However, I was the one who did the actual eruption and all the spewing of hot lava over the phone. It didnt end in hugs and kisses I must add... Plus, the sudden appearance of an long overdue bill payment (courtesy of our local postman.. I must remember to set a dog loose on him in the future if i see him... grr...) kick-started my parents' engines too.. Pretty obvious what kind of conversation took place later right..

Sigh.. Life is nothing but "sweet" nothings and a couple of bills, aren't it? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com