Monday, August 14, 2006

Hmm... ZZZZzzz...

Man, things are starting to erupt out from my body, my face, everywhere!! I kinda feel like an epidemic in the making... What with my puffy eyes, widening cheeks, enlargened waist, and an ever expanding appetite... I am fast becoming what many people will often refer to as a G-L-U-T-T-O-N... Ohh... The insatiable hunger... =/



Mushy Thoughts Ahead : In regard to your post, I am really glad that you feel this way about the past weeks that we have had together. Im sorry if I can't be as generous in the "S11" sense, but in whatever areas that I am lacking in, I will make it up to you by making you happy and putting in the effort to keeping it that way. I am still freaking happy and surprised that you feel so strongly towards me, as I am to you. I dun wanna lose you, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com