Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm back home!!


Aww.. if only this was real.. Thanx for your free artwork. =)

Wee!! I'm finally back from yet another great weekend spent with you... Oh man, if things can carry on for ever like the way they are now, I will harbour no regrets for all those sleepless nights we had together.... Including the puffy eyes i have developed... As well as the "panda rings"... And also for all the terrible mornings that I have to drag myself up to...

Hehe... Last night was kinda fun. Even though the moment was kind of short, but at least I got to take care of you when you were so dead drunk... I felt like I had to protect you or something as it was my first time seeing you so vulnerable... Only drink wine when I am with you alright? You don't have to pretend to be classy when you are with me, just drink all the other low-class beers that I can't "tahan"lah...

Never felt this happy in ages liao... What a great feeling... Don't leave me, else I will KILL you!! =/

Hehe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com