Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh bother, I am getting old liao...

In just a month's time from today, I will finally reach the golden era of what is known simply as, the tender age of 21. But I still have no idea of what I wanna do with it yet. "Top Of The M" Lunch Buffet? Going Overseas with someone special? Having dinner with all my friends? Partying the day away? Watching RA films at Yangtze? Getting a Tattoo? Pui... I have never really taken my birthday seriously before...

Hmm, went down to Sakae Sushi for dinner. Gosh, its like jap food for the economic people, the sets are so limited but so cheap.. I like my Teriyaki Chicken Bento, although it reminds me strongly of Tori-Q... MMMmm...





Woo, look at my lips.. So plump and full... The spoon must have felt good with my mouth wrapped around it so... Wee!

Gosh, lately my life have been revolving around YOU so much that I seem to have lost track of time... In the process of being around you, I have also casted all my worries and unhappiness aside... Never felt this relaxed for so long... Hope you are feeling the same way too.

Wee, finally I can have an early night today.. But sadly no you by my side tonight. Im still feeling kinda sorry over what happened last night, it won't happen again... Happy stuffing your face with your fatty meat! Get fat, just like me, woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com