Saturday, August 26, 2006

Wee... Weeeeeekend is here...

Hmm.. Time has been flying past really fast recently. Its almost the end of August already, somehow it still feels like the beginning of July... Wow, guess I must have been enjoying myself too much lately.

Tonight was no exception. As soon as camp was over, Cheng and I headed over to Rion's place to have a go at the "Dungeons and Dragons" game. However, that didn't work out too well because the game was way too difficult to be picked up easily by noobs. Hence we scrapped that idea and turned to an ant-infested Pokemon Monopoly instead...

I was the first to go bankrupt by the way... Phew, I hate stepping on Nidoking... =(

Wow, seems like you are quite popular with the masses huh.. Like everyone wants a piece of you, espescially that guy from China... Hehe.. Anyway friday is finally here, which means spending more quality time with you for the next two days... Next weekend I won't be able to spend much time with you liao... Got duty.. Sigh...

Anyway, thanks for following me to class on Wednesday. You have been doing so much things for me, so I guess its only right that you go do the things that you have been missing out on ever since we first met in person... Go diving bah, I don't want you to neglect all your favourite activities...

Wee, September is almost here. Can't wait to celebrate it with you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com