Wednesday, August 23, 2006

*Cough* *Cough*

My first class at MDIS finally commenced today. Feels so good now that my brain is finally functioning again, and it kinda brings back memories of my polytechnic days when I was seated in the classroom... Even before the lesson started, we were already handed down with our major assignment.. Wtf?? Sure brings back all the unhappy memories of my poly projects too... Nonetheless, this is still very enjoyable when compared to life as a NSF... NS sucks, and I want out...

Gosh, where the hell did my weekend went? The past four days flew by faster than you can spell out "WAT THE FUCK"... Wait a minute. I was with you again, arent I? No wonder everything seems to be on fast-forward all the time. In fact, every single moment without you will only be spent, by pining for the next time I get to feel you in my arms again...

Anyway, I'm still feeling sorry for what I said to you last night. It totally wasn't intentional, and I certainly didnt want to hurt your feelings. Its just that, sometimes I have this habit of saying things that I don't mean, when I get irritated I just act irrationally.. So, i wanna apologise to you, my love, publicly by using my blog... If theres anything thats troubling you in the future, dun hesitate to let me know okay espescially when I'm at fault.

Gosh, I feel like the luckiest person on earth for having you to myself. You have been the most wonderful and nicest person that I have ever met for the past weeks, even though you always try to be so tough infront of everyone else. Im sorry if I have been a little too dependant on you lately, I guess I have grown so used to you around me all the time liao...

The novelty and unbelievability of having you in my life have finally worn off. From now onwards, you ARE my life. I can't do without you, nor can I allow myself to share you with anyone.. Yeah, I am THAT possessive... Only towards someone whom I treasure as much as I treasure you... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com